DIY Special-shaped Drill Diamond Painting 3D Greeting Card Mosaic Santa Claus Christmas Postcards Cross Stitch Decor
After folding: 10*15 cm
Material: high quality resin bright diamond + cardboard
Steps of DIY diamond painting:
1. Open the packing box and check the special tools for diamond painting
2. Check the color of resin diamonds and arrange them in coding order
3. Uncover the tape chart above, and you will see many symbols corresponding to color coding
4. Diamond is inlaid according to the resin corresponding to the corresponding color coding fixture
5. It is suggested that a set of resin diamonds can be completed faster
6. In order to make a perfect diamond painting, put the drawings in one place, and each line of symbols does not need to leave diamonds
7. To cut a good FIGURE on the drawing, please install the classification array on the plane of the above material
8. The splicing needs to be smooth, neat and free of cracks
9. After good hard work, the rest of the glue gap conforms to the symbol of diamond
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
This is diy diamond painting, which is not finished, so you need to finish it yourself.
1 X Diamond jam (pop-up)
1 X Greeting card envelope
1 X Diamond painting tools (jelly glue, drill pen, speed-up plate, drill bag)